Traveling can be a pain, especially when it comes to electronic devices. There are so many cords and plugs to keep track of, and it's all too easy to leave something important behind. A good travel usb hub can help to keep everything organized and in one place. The best travel usb hubs are small and lightweight, making them easy to pack in a carry-on or purse. They also have multiple ports, so you can charge several devices at once. And some even come with built-in USB flash drives, so you can easily transfer files between devices. Whether you're a business traveler or a globetrotter, a travel usb hub is an essential accessory.
The Universal USB Charger adopts wide input voltage(100~240V), longer and stably charging, compatible with most of the smart device with DC5V input. With the help of the smart identification ports, it automatically detects all connected devices and adjusts the output according to different combination of smartphone and tablet. This makes it possible to efficiently charge various combinations such as iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S8, iPad Pro 12.9 inch, etc.
With the ON/OFF power switch, you are able to plug continuously without worrying about battery depletion. And there is a switch to control the power supply, so you don't need to worry about whether the charger is plugged into the wall socket or not.
Atolla 4 Ports Mini USB 3.0 Hub has individual power switches for Each port, being able to Turn On/Off the USB Port Without Unplugging the Equipment, and You Can Understand the Working Status For Each Port By Those LED Indicators.
The USB 3.0 Hub Spliter is designed to work with devices such as laptops, tablets, smartphones, digital cameras, MP3 players, etc., and it provides four high speed USB 3.0 Type A ports. This USB 3.0 Hub splitter allows you to connect multiple peripherals simultaneously, including printers, scanners, hard drives, flash drives, external DVD burners, webcams, keyboards, mice, speakers, headphones, game controllers, joysticks, microphones, GPS receivers, mobile phones, tablet PCs, and many others.
This USB 3.0 Hub is compatible with both Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9 operating systems.
1. Four High Speed USB 3.0 Type-A ports
2. Support USB 3.0 data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
3. Hot swappable design, plug and play
The Sabrent HB-UM43 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub features four individual LED indicators that show the current status of each port. This hub supports transfer speeds of up to 10 Gb/s (5Gb/s x4 ports) and includes a 2 foot extension cable to allow for convenient placement.
- USB C to RJ45 1000M Ethernet Port - USB C dock supports Gigabit Ethernet port, backwards compatible with 100Mbps/10Mbps RJ45 LAN. Gigabit Ethernet port ensures a more stable and faster wired network connection
- 9-in-1 USB C Hub - Compatible macbook pro usb adpater, work for the latest MacBook Pro or USB-C devices with the multiport USB-C hub featuring a RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, a 100W PD Charging Port, a 4K premium HDMI port, a SD/TF card reader, 3.5mm Audio jack and a VGA port and 2 USB 3.0 Ports , allowing you to connect a keyboard, mouse, USB driver, external Disk to MacBook Pro
- USB C Adapter PD & Stable Data Transfer - USB Type C hub charges your MacBook Pro or other Type-C devices while connecting 100W power delivery port. 2 USB 3.0 Ports with 5Gbps data transfer rate and 4.5W (5V/900mA) Power output
- Add four USB 2.0 ports to your laptop or desktop computer using this cost-effective and compact USB hub
- USB bus-powered and features a built-in cable so you can carry the hub with you anywhere
- 4 Port Portable USB 2.0 Hub with built-in cable and lightweight housing with small-footprint design for travel or desktop placement
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Supports compatible accessory charging. Does not support laptop charging.
- 1 x USB-C with pass-through charging, 1 x USB-A (3.2 /Gen 2)
- The Lenovo USB-C 3-in-1 hub is a natural extension for USB-C notebook users. Weighing only 38 grams, it's sleek and easy to fit in your pocket or carry case compartment, so you'll always have it handy
- Speedy data transfer - life's too short to waste time on slow data. With USB 3.0, you'll enjoy high-speed data transfers every time
- Simple plug and play - designed to be effortless, The driver-free 3-in-1 hub is ready to go in seconds. All you need to do is plug it in
- SuperSpeed USB hub 3.0 - Enjoy up to a 5 Gbps data transfer rate that is 10x faster than USB 2.0; Migrate files fast from a USB 3.0 flash drive or external hard disk drive while maintaining backwards compatibility with this USB port expander
- Compact design for travel - octagonal design of the multi port USB adapter hubs provide roomy access to all four portssimultaneously; An integrated 5 inch flexible cable tail that tucks back into the portable USB hub for laptop for carrying in your laptop bag pocket
- PC & Mac & Linux companions - Universal 4 port USB dongle for laptop with bus-powered design requires no bulky power adapter and provides over-current protection to safeguard your valuable devices
- 【2 Surge Protected AC Outlets】: Optimally transfer power and keep plugged-in devices safe when voltage fluctuates, swells or spikes
- 【Ultra Compact for Travel】: Smaller than most 2 AC alternative on market, this power strip is ultra minisized and light; Special Design the 5 foot cord can be hidden wraps around the power strip itself when you’re not using it, there’s a small clip on the end to hold the actual wall plug in place. Really portable for travel while provide enough power (10A/100V-240V/1200W) to satisfy your need(UL Listed)
- 【What You Get】: UPWADE Surge Protected Power Strip with 4 USB portsx1, Travel pouchx1, our worry-free 18-month and friendly customer service
- Power source: USB, Output voltage: 5 V, Output current: 3 A
- Product colour: Grey, HD type: 4K Ultra HD, Maximum digital resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Connectivity technology: Wired, Host interface: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-C. Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s
- Designed to work with PC and Mac
- Turns one USB port into four with one open port
- Self-powered via attached USB cable, no external power needed
- Operating system: Google Chrome OS 76.0.3809.136 - Windows 10 Home - Windows 10 Pro - Windows 7 Professional - Windows 8 MacOS 10.14.1 - MacOS 10.14.6 - MacOS 10.15.1 - Android 9.0.0 - Android 8.1.0
- Turn your laptop into a versatile productivity companion with this elegant, multi-port adapter gives you five ways to stay productive
- Have the ports you need, wherever you are with this multi-port adapter. Designed for on-the-go professionals, it gives you five ways to connect to networks, displays and more including USB-C
- Plug and play, no drivers required
- Adds four additional USB ports to your computer
- Data transfer speeds of up to 480 Mbps
- Enterprise ready, the Lenovo USB-C 4-in-1 Travel Hub Gen2 provides easy and secure network manageability with selected ThinkPad notebooks
- One connector, four connections: HDMI, VGA, RJ45 (Ethernet), USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Small, slim, and lightweight, this travel hub goes everywhere you do, from business trips to conference rooms to your home office
- Multi USB Port Expander: Easily connects multiple USB devices to your PC, laptop, PS4, PS5 simultaneously, such as keyboard, mouse, card reader, hard drive HDD, printer, controller, webcam, mp3 players, oculus, etc
- Super Speed Data: The USB Hub 3.0 extender provides up to 5 Gbps data speeds let you transfer an HD movie in seconds, also backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1, equipped with 100cm long USB cable, easy to reach the USB ports at the back of the host
- 1 Smart Charging Port: This powered USB hub come with a dedicated charging port allows to charge cellphones, tablets, camera, speakers and more, automatically detects and delivers the optimal charging current
- Powerful & Fast Multi-USB Charging: 90W Max. 4 USB charging ports - [60W USB Type-C PD] [30W USB Type-C PD] [USB-A QC 3.0] [USB-A QC 3.0]
- Safety Features: USB IF certified - TID 1873, FCC, CE, KC, PSE certified. Controls electric current with Smart IC, Over Voltage Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Over Current Protection, Short Circuit Protection, 100-240V Free Voltage for traveling
- Compatibility: MacBook Pro/Air, iPad Pro 2018 and less, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/Xs Max/Xs/X/Xr and less, Samsung Galaxy smartphones or other Android smartphones or tablet PCs, Microsoft Surface Go, Surface Pro 2017(with the Surface connector to USB-C adapter, sold separately) and many more
How to choose a USB hub
First, look at your equipment.
Start with the basics. You'll likely need a power supply (a wall wart or battery), a keyboard, mouse, and monitor. Then add any peripheral devices you may need, such as a printer, scanner, or webcam. Finally, if you're planning to connect multiple computers to one display, consider buying a video adapter.
After checking which port your laptop already has, next, check out what other types of computers you could use for
You should note whether your computer has a single USB-C connector or dual USB-A connectors. Also check if your computer supports both USB-A and USB-C connections simultaneously. If your computer has only one USB-C connector, then make sure that it can support an external charger capable of providing enough current to charge your battery.
Determine your laptop and peripheral device requirements
Keep in touch with friends and family via Facebook Messenger. With Messenger, you can send messages to people who aren’t on Facebook, and see what they’re doing right now. Use the contact list feature to find someone you know, or browse public profiles to find new people to chat with.
If you have an option for a Thunderbolt connection, consider using one.
If you're looking for a new portable computer, check out the latest models. They often include Thunderbolt ports, which provide up to 40Gbps of transfer speed. If you don't need that kind of speed, then look at older models.
The bandwidth difference between the two ports is much greater when multiple peripherals are connected. A single USB-A connector can handle a maximum of 5 Gbps (gigabits per second), whereas a USB-C connector can support 10 Gbps. When multiple devices are connected to a USB-C cable, each device will consume half of the total bandwidth. So if you connect a 4K monitor, a USB flash drive, and a wireless keyboard/mouse to your laptop via a USB-C connection, you'll notice a significant drop in performance.
Seriously, take this "don't go out without a plan" advice to mind. We were sent a pluggable USB-C triple display docking station for review, which supposedly supported three 4k screens, ethernet, and six usb ports, all running over an ordinary USB-C connection. That's just way too much to handle over a generic USB-c connection. Two or three regular monitors would be a better bet.
You can use a wireless router to connect multiple devices to one network. A wireless access point provides a central location where users can log into the internet via a shared password. Wireless routers are typically plugged into power outlets and connected to the modem through ethernet cables. They also provide wired connections to computers and printers.
Remember, you'll need to own or purchase a Thunderbolt-enabled computer if you want more bandwidth; again, the primary reason to opt for Thunderbolt over USB-C is because you want to use high-resolution monitors: if you're going to run at 60Hz, you should choose from among our list of the best Thunderbolt docks, which will allow you to connect an external display using dual-mode DisplayPort 1.2 cables. If you decide to go down this path, be sure to check out the specifications of any potential monitors you plan to use. Most modern monitors now come with HDMI 2.0 ports, but some older models may not.
Don't be concerned about platform branding.
As long as you're using a USB-C port on a Mac, Windows PC, or phone, you don't need to worry about compatibility issues. Just plug in and go!